The Accelix Conference and Event Registration System (ACES) is a powerful
hosted solution for conference and event registration. The system is
designed to accommodate meetings, conferences, conventions, tradeshows,
workshops, and seminars. The software can support conferences of any
size, from a casual gathering of 100 professionals, to a large conference
of 50,000 attendees or more.
- Only $3.00 per online registrant -- no size minimum.
- Setup fee is $300.00, refundable if registration fees exceed $1,000.00.
- We can have you live in 24 hours.
- Includes a fully hosted web site.
- No learning curve -- we do the work!
- Nothing to install -- we run the software.
- We provide 24x7 customer phone and email support.
- We support PayPal and Authorize.Net for online payment.
- Fully functional demo available upon request.
- Contact us today:
866-492-8820 - Toll Free
301-572-2908 - Outside USA
- Customer Support
The system is designed to be able to accommodate nearly any type of
conference or meeting -- one organization with several members, multiple
organizations with members attending an integrated event, and multiple
tiers or tracks within each organization. Despite the ability to handle
complex conference configurations, the system is very easy to use.
To reduce the workload on meeting planners, Accelix takes care of
configuring the software to the client's specifications -- all you
need to do is complete a few forms to describe your conference and
we take care of the rest.
ACES is composed of five basic subsystems -- conference registration,
event registration, hotel registration, payment, and administration.
The conference registration subsystem collects registration information
for individual members. It can handle different types of members,
multiple pricing levels, effective dating with automatic price changes,
guest and spouse registration, and other common aspects. Here are a
few features supported by the conference registration component of ACES:
The event registration subsystem of ACES is a complete subsystem for
capturing advance reservations to specific events and seminars. Events
can be restricted to specific registration tracks, or open to all
registrants. This capability is also easily deactivated for conferences
that do not have seminars and events. Here are a few features supported
by the event registration subsystem in ACES:
- Can support two different modes -- anonymous mode where changes
are made by centralized staff, or membership mode which allows
users to make modifications to their registration information
with their own userid and password.
- Support for multiple organizations holding joint conferences, with
separate pricing for various conference tracks based on organization
membership. Works fine for a single organization conference too.
- Support for multiple conference tracks. For example, you can have
a track for doctors, a track for nurses, a track for vendors, a
track for guests, and a track for exhibits only. There is no limit
to the number of tracks that can be defined.
- Support for effective dating, allowing for automated price increases
for conference tracks and events based on registration date.
- Support for administrative assisted registrations, including
special pricing, complementary registrations, and special conference
tracks that require administrative approval (such as a conference
- Membership-based registration allows administrative personnel to
register multiple personnel in an office and be able to make changes
to those registrations without having to contact conference
administrators to make the changes for them.
- Email acknowledgement for seminar, event, hotel, and payment
Many associations and organizations that host large conferences have found
that the hotel registration process can either add a lucrative income
stream to the conference host in the form of commissions, or can be used
to negotiate special rates for conference attendees. As such, the hotel
registration subsystem is tailor-made for conferences that like to provide
hotel registration as part of an integrated registration process. Here are
a few features supported by the hotel registration subsystem in ACES:
- Events can (optionally) identify locations in order to provide
information on the location of the event to registrants. All
room/location data is stored in a database table that includes
the capacity of the room and other data.
- Events can have registration restricted by a specific registration
limit for the individual event, or by a limit based on the capacity
of the room/location. Limits can be adjusted online at any time,
and provisions exist for administrative overrides to limits on
courses that are already filled.
- Events can be restricted to specific conference tracks, and event
registration is limited to the specific days a registration is
valid for the conference. This prevents someone with a one day
registration from having access to a multi-day event schedule.
- There is essentially no limit to the number of events that can be
stored in the system.
- Events can be free to some conference tracks, and require an
additional fee for other tracks. There is complete flexibility
for charging various rates for events during the conference.
These fees are rolled into the payment required when the user
completes the registration process.
- The use of the event registration subsystem is optional. If there
are no events listed for a specific conference track, the system
automatically forwards to the next subsystem in the registration
- Full reporting is available for registration rosters, event summary
reports, and location-based reporting for event resource planning.
The payment processing subsystem provides real-time online billing of
credit cards for the conference registration system. Here are a
few features supported by the payment processing subsystem in ACES:
- Support for multiple hotels. Allows the user to choose one or more
hotel rooms based on location, pricing, and other factors. Each
hotel can have an independent number of rooms blocked out along
with an independent registration deadline date.
- Support for multiple types of hotel rooms. This allows the host
to offer more than one type of room in a specific hotel.
- Provision for various room options, including non-smoking, bed type,
reservation guarantee, handicapped access, and special requests
(crib, fax machine, etc).
- No practical limit to the number of hotels or hotel rooms that can
be offered through the system.
- Provides email updates to the hotel for each new registration, room
change request, or cancellation (use is optional).
- Hotel registration reports for each hotel. This report can be given
to the hotel to lock in registrations captured through the system.
This report can also be used to determine commissions and other data.
- Credit card charges for hotel rooms are captured by the hotel, not
the hotel registration subsystem. This removes the conference host
from any disputes between the hotel and a conference registrant.
- Web link (URL) for each hotel, allowing the potential registrant to
view the hotel's web page before making a registration.
- Hotel registration subsystem is optional. If there are no hotels
in the hotel table, the registrant is simply advanced to the
registration summary page.
The administrative subsystem provides a series of web pages, reports, and
capabilities to the conference administrator. This allows the conference
administrator to modify existing registrations, change fees, update tables,
and obtain information on the conference in real-time. Here are a few
features supported by the administrative subsystem:
- We do not require our clients to use our credit card merchant account,
and we do not charge clients based on what they charge registrants
to register for the conference. Instead, we have a straight forward
$3.00 per registrant charge, regardless of how many people attend
and much the registrants are charged.
- We support online credit card processing through your own account
Both of these services offer a virtual terminal capability for
handling charges for phone, FAX, and email registrations, including
the capability to handle refunds and partial reversals.
- Payment subsystem processes charges for conference registration
and event charges (if any).
- Provision is included for complementary registrations (no cost).
In this case, the registrant is simply advanced to the hotel
registration subsystem (if active).
- Administrative support allows the conference administrator to
credit all or part of the fee, and to accept invoicing as a payment
- Changes to registration data, including conference tracks and
events, are captured and billed by the payment subsystem.
From a technical standpoint, ACES is an enterprise-based distributed
application using multiple, redundant web servers, database servers, and
messaging servers. ACES robust technical architecture can support
exceptionally high transaction volumes in excess of over one million
registrations per day while providing constant backup and redundancy
to support service levels that exceed 99.999 percent uptime. All of the
ACES servers are co-located in a secure facility outside Washington, DC,
with multiple high-speed connections to the Internet, backup power
generation and filtering, and redundant cooling.
- Administrator mode is controlled by a userid and password, which
can be updated by the administrator at any time. Support exists
for multiple administrator accounts.
- The administrative control page puts all administrative features
for updating the system on a single web-page. Tools are provided
to modify database tables, modify registrations, and obtain reports.
- Registration data can be downloaded into CSV (comma separated values)
format for use with office tools like Microsoft Excel.
- Support for BadgePro in order to create badges for conference
- Full name search capability to find registrants in the database by
name or company.
- Registration summary screen allows the administrator to scroll
through individual registrations, view registration details, email
registration data to attendees, and cancel an existing registration.
- No effective limit to the number of conference attendees, events,
hotels, or any other element -- the system is totally database
enabled. Independent SQL queries can be used to collect one-time
queries for information purposes.
- System includes financial reports in order to see financial status
of registrations in real-time.
In addition to all of the current features in ACES, we are about to
release the next generation of our software -- Version 3.0. All of our
existing clients will be upgraded to Version 3.0 at no additional charge.
If you would like to learn more about the ACES conference and event
registration system, call us toll free at 866-492-8820, or send email to