Accelix has a substantial amount of experience in the development of
applications that utilize the Internet to provide services and information.
We have built high-volume mail servers, email spam management systems,
search engines, web applications with database back-ends, encrypted
transaction servers, and a host of other tools and applications.
One of the things that gives us a competitive edge is our
Enterprise Software Development
Accelerator (ESDA). This software tool has been under development for
over three years and has been used to accelerate development on several
existing Accelix projects. ESDA allows us to complete software projects
much faster, resulting in lower overall costs for our clients while
maintaining a high level of quality and functionality. ESDA will be
available as a product later this year. These are a few of our
qualifications for developing custom software applications for clients:
Our clients include associations, financial institutions, Internet
service providers, and small- and medium-sized businesses. If you are
considering putting an application on the web and are looking for an
experienced firm to develop your application, or send email to
, or call us at 301-572-2908.
- Experienced in the development of software using standard
internet protocols, both TCP/IP and UDP.
- Experienced with common software languages, including Perl,
- Extensive experience with major software development lifecycle
- Experts in software development for UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based
- Knowledgeable with several database management systems, including
MySQL, Oracle, DB/2, Sybase, SQL Server, and UNIX-based indexed
file systems (DBM, NDBM, GDBM, and Berkeley DB).
- Experienced in the use of software encrytion technology for private
transmission of sensitive data over public networks using TLS,
SSL, DES, DES3, IDEA, Blowfish, and many other encryption standards.