Imagine your storeroom attendant is retiring in six months and your company is not planning to back-fill the position. What now? Don’t go crazy, just tune in!
This presentation from Dan Floen, President of Professional Materials Management (PM2), will show you how to build and manage a “self-service” storeroom.
In this Webinar Dan will review the details of these crucial steps:
1) Start planning a new way to manage inventory
2) Begin change management discussions
3) Designate an “Inventory process Owner”
4) Select software and other tools as needed
5) Prepare the physical space and database
6) Develop your new management processes
7) Train users on the new processes
Original session held on December 11, 2014