One of the biggest daily concerns for maintenance departments is the technical availability of equipment. This complex issue often poses the question: “What is a realistic target for technical availability, and how can it be achieved?”
During this complimentary session, guest speaker Remco Jonker from Mainnovation provides insight into how to minimize losses, reduce waste and to create value.
By the conclusion of the webinar, attendees will understand:
– The use of internal and external benchmark data
– OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) calculation
– Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) loop
– Registering losses and analyzing the top 10 performance killers
– How to incorporate Lean and TPM as best practices to create a culture of continuous improvement