Connected Reliability Webinars
The Accelix Community’s monthly Best Practices Webinars are a great resource for maintenance and reliability professionals looking to expand their industry knowledge and gain insight into best practices from thought leaders across the globe. The webinars provide you with the opportunity to get their questions answered by industry experts.
Introduction to Automated Vibration Diagnostics Offered by Azima DLI
Tuesday, November 7, 2023 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Introduction to Automated Vibration Diagnostics Offered by Azima DLI, a Fluke Reliability Company. Azima DLI Product Management will introduce you to Watchman™, a highly efficient, highly accurate automated diagnostic solution that has a 5x utilization improvement over traditional vibration analysis.
Michael DeMaria, Product Manager for Azima DLI, a Fluke Reliability Company
Michael is the Product Manager for Azima DLI, managing the hardware platforms and integrations, diagnostic software and AI tools, and user portal deliverables and business metrics. Michael’s background is in Navy nuclear engineering but has been has been working in vibration for over 30 years and managing key accounts, technical support, customer training, and product management for Azima DLI since 1995.
Why Machine Balancing Is So Important: The First Step Towards Connected Reliability
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Ever asked yourself why you keep replacing the same bearings and seals? Often teams get stuck causing the symptom and fail to stop and find the root cause of the problem.
50% of rotating machine damage is directly related to imbalance, most teams just replace bearings and seals because alignment/balance takes too much time. It’s important to fix the root cause of the issue instead of continually fixing the symptom.
In this webinar you’ll leave with a better understanding of:
- How to identify imbalance using vibration analysis
- How to precision balance your machines
- How this will greatly improve the reliability/safety/energy efficiency of your machines
- How balancing machines is the first step on your path to improved reliability.
John Bernet Product & Application Specialist, Fluke Reliability
As a mechanical application and product specialist with Fluke Reliability, John Bernet works with customers from all industries to successfully implement their reliability programs. He has more than 30 years of experience in the maintenance and operation of commercial machinery and as a nuclear power plant electrician in the U.S. Navy. He holds a Category II Vibration Analyst certification and is a Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP).
Exploring Online, Offline, and Remote Condition Monitoring
Wednesday, January 10, 2024 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Preventing downtime of industrial rotating equipment using Industry 4.0 (IIOT) vibration analysis and traditional route-based portable hand-held spectral analyzers in Pulp & Paper, Food and Beverage, Automotive Industry, Gas & Oil, and Mining Industry.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- What is Condition Monitoring?
- Who needs Condition Monitoring?
- Remote Condition Monitoring Offered at Fluke Reliability
- Case Histories
Derek Lammel – Reliability Engineer, Certified ARP-E, Cat 3 Vibration, Level 1 Thermographer, Motion Amplification Level 1 Analyst
- Provides condition monitoring solutions to customers utilizing Industry 4.0 (IIOT) platform.
- Analyzes and diagnoses cloud-based and route-based predictive monitoring solutions for industrial applications.
- Managed and utilized various reliability programs such as Vibration Analysis, Infrared Thermography, and Oil Analysis in support of continuous improvement of 83 Industrial Gas plants in the Midwestern United States.