Fluke Connect™ Web Workshops
The Fluke Connect Web Workshops focus on exploring Fluke Connect capabilities, including desktop, web, mobile apps, and tools and sensors. These complimentary monthly sessions are led by a Fluke Connect product support specialist.
Fluke Connect Asset Reports
- October 28, 2021
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET (10:00am CT, 9:00am MT, 8:00am PT, 4:00pm GMT)
- Callie Bubb, Tier 3 Support Specialist
Fluke Connect Assets is a cloud-based wireless system of software and test tools that gives maintenance managers a comprehensive view of all critical equipment—including baseline, historical, and current test tool measurement data, current status, and past inspection data—enabling them to set up and sustain a preventive maintenance (PM) or condition-based maintenance (CBM) system easily with minimal investment. This workshop will guide you through how to how to leverage the power of the free Fluke Connect Assets trial software to create an Asset Report in the Fluke Connect Web app and the Fluke Connect Mobile app.
In this month’s free Web Workshop, Tier 3 Support Specialist Callie Bubb will explain Fluke Connect Asset Reports, including:
- What is an asset?
- How to create an asset and an asset group
- How to assign measurements to an asset
- How to create an asset report in the web app
- How to create an asset report in the mobile app