Fluke Connect™ Web Workshops
The Fluke Connect Web Workshops focus on exploring Fluke Connect capabilities, including desktop, web, mobile apps, and tools and sensors. These complimentary monthly sessions are led by a Fluke Connect product support specialist.
How to connect the Fluke Connect mobile app to Wi-Fi-enabled tools
- August 26, 2021
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET (10:00am CT, 9:00am MT, 8:00am PT, 4:00pm GMT)
- Callie Bubb, Tier 3 Support Specialist
Join Callie Bubb, Tier 3 Support Specialist, as she guides you through how to connect a variety of different types of tools to the Fluke Connect mobile app where you can leverage the power of the free Fluke Connect measurements software. This helps eliminate transcription errors, notebooks and multiple spreadsheets, to quickly and efficiently capture data that will be securely stored in the cloud.
She will provide an overview of the different types of connection methods, review the Bluetooth-enabled tools, review the Wifi-enabled tools, and conclude with a demonstration of how to connect the Fluke Connect mobile app to four different types of WiFi-enabled tools including a power logger, power quality analyzer, thermal imager, and scopemeter.
- Overview of the methods used to connect the Fluke Connect mobile app to a tool
- Overview of the Bluetooth-enabled types of tools that work with the Fluke Connect mobile app
- Overview of the WiFi-enabled types of tools that work with the Fluke Connect mobile app
- Demonstration of how to connect your WiFi-enabled tools to the Fluke Connect mobile app