Get ready to explore a wide range of cutting-edge topics to improve your reliability at the Xcelerate20 virtual conference November 17-19, 2020. This three-day event provides numerous opportunities to see firsthand (from your phone or computer) how the latest software, tools, and processes can help you fine-tune your 2021 maintenance plan.
Get inspired by our keynote speakers, including asset management leader Suzane Greeman, ASQ-CMQOE, CAMA, CAMP, CMRP, MBA. Choose sessions from five different tracks—both live and recorded—covering end-to-end reliability solutions. Take a virtual tour of Connected Reliability labs. And watch real-world demonstrations to get a close-up view of the latest reliability best practices and tools, including:
- Tips and tricks on how to best automate maintenance workflows in eMaint CMMS
- How the latest Fluke Connect tools integrate with eMaint
- Remote vibration monitoring and analysis technologies
- Adaptive Alignment innovations in ShaftAlign Touch and other Prüftechnik laser systems
- The latest version of Fluke Connect in action
- Additional demos about some of our latest diagnostic tools, such as the Prüftechnik systems and tools, the Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager, and thermal imagers
Best of all, if you register before Friday, November 6, 2020, you save $100 off the event’s cost. Just enter the promo code Social2020 when you register.
So check out the full Xcelerate20 agenda and register now.