We as Asset Management professionals are always spouting off about Planning and Scheduling. However, where the rubber meets the road is an agreed-to and locked in weekly schedule by Operations and Maintenance that actually gets to the people who execute it, the technicians. This presentation will show how planned maintenance work gets to a schedule that can be utilized by Operations and Maintenance to effectively execute maintenance work.
Blake A. Baca, CMRP, CRL – Owner of BDB Solutions LLC
- Asset Management professional with over 33 years of experience in the mining, refining, smelting, oil & gas, power generation, foundry, manufacturing, and material processing industry.
- Worked for Alcoa, Inc. for the first 20 years of career.
- Finished up Alcoa career as the Maintenance and Engineering Manager at Alcoa Rockdale Operations in Rockdale, Texas as the facility was shut down due to business conditions in December 2008.
- Asset Management Consultant for over 13 years.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree from Texas Tech University.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) and a Certified Reliability Leader (CRL).
- Served as Maintenance Manager for Barrick Gold Corporation (Goldstrike and Cortez Hills Mines) in Elko, Nevada from 2017-2019.
Original session held on October 25, 2023