Keep employees’ skills sharp with Fluke Reliability webinars and training
When the more than 100 attendees at a Fluke Reliability Best Practice Webinar in April 2020 were asked, “How are your organization’s maintenance and reliability teams currently working,” nearly 70 percent said at least some team members were working remotely (versus onsite at their plant).
More than 33 percent said most of their M&R employees were working from home or some other offsite location.
The new norm at this time for many companies is keeping employees safe and maintaining workflows as efficiently as possible, with some telecommuting and others working onsite and practicing social distancing.
People working remotely may be thinking about how best to keep their skills sharp and stay current with industry trends. Online webinars and training courses are smart ways to do this and can also prepare workers to help drive their companies to a strong recovery.
Fluke Reliability has been an industry leader in providing best practice webinars and easy-to-use product training courses. We’re now doing even more to accommodate remote workers by expanding these online learning opportunities.
Our expanded series of webinars feature industry experts on a variety of maintenance and reliability disciplines. We have increased the number of web workshops and training courses to instruct users and/or explore various product features and benefits.
The webinars and courses include:
- Fluke Reliability Best Practice Webinars: These twice-monthly events are geared to maintenance and reliability professionals looking to expand their industry knowledge and gain insight into best practices from recognized experts and thought leaders across the globe.
- eMaint Web Workshops: These monthly workshops are important resources for customers wanting to learn more about eMaint CMMS and how it can help their businesses. Led by product specialists, these complimentary monthly sessions typically focus on a specific function or capability of the CMMS software.
- eMaint 10-part webinar series: Optimize your investment in eMaint CMMS with this special twice-a-week series of helpful topics running from April 9 – May 12. Take advantage of our team of experts offering tips and tricks to help you improve your navigation and use of eMaint in this impactful 10-part webinar series.
- eMaint Boot Camps: For many years now, we have been offering in-depth Boot Camps for personalized instruction to jumpstart your eMaint usage and expand your knowledge of its advanced features. Normally, our Boot Camps are held in-person at various Fluke sites. But because of the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of remote-only sessions have been scheduled. They will continue to be offered remotely until travel and social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- eMaint University: Using eMaint University (eU), organizations that are eMaint customers can be assured that they are deriving the maximum value from their CMMS investment on an ongoing basis. With eU’s 24/7 web-based access, users can train at their own pace using any desktop, tablet, or smartphone. This means stopping sessions when needed and being able to seamlessly pick up where they left off. eU also gives administrators the ability to view which members of their team began eMaint training, and most importantly, which have completed certification.
- Fluke Connect Web Workshops: A monthly series of web workshops began in April 2020, focusing on exploring Fluke Connect capabilities, including desktop, web, mobile apps, and tools and sensors. The first web workshop, which had more than 500 registrants, featured Fluke Connect Desktop and provided instruction on downloading and editing thermal images. These workshops are presented by Fluke Connect product support specialists.
- PRUFTECHNIK training webinars: PRUFTECHNIK is the inventor of laser shaft alignment and also offers industry-leading vibration analysis and condition monitoring tools. Its user base spans the globe, and this regular (monthly or twice-monthly) series is offered in Europe and in North America. Webinar topics cover machinery alignment, vibration monitoring and analysis, and specialty areas such as ISO CAT Certified Training. Product experts often devote webinars to answering common questions about using PRUFTECHNIK tools and software.
For webinar and web workshop dates and times, please visit the webpages that are included in this post. eMaint University training is offered only to current eMaint customers.