Keep up with all the latest happening at the International Maintenance Conference 2018.
Fluke Accelix team members are having fun at IMC-2018. Stop by Booth 304 to meet the team and get firsthand product experience. Check out our slideshow below for event highlights.
- Fluke Accelix booth before the start of IMC-2018
- Reliabilityweb.com CEO Terry O’Hanlon and Fluke Vice President Kevin Clark introduced Fluke to MVP reliability web customers.
- Kevin Clark, vice president of Fluke Accelix, presented the Connected Reliability message on Monday, Dec. 11.
- Bruce Wesner of PGT presented on MRO and Work Management.
- Fluke Accelix team member Greg Perry appeared as a guest on Reliability Radio.
The show includes more than 140 professional development sessions offered each day covering a variety of topics such as reliability, condition monitoring and asset management, to name a few.
The show also offers A Certified Reliability Leader Workshop (CRL), and an optional CRL exam is given at the end of the course.
Get the latest show updates by following us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.