This webinar will provide an understanding of the purpose of Asset Data Collection for use in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and what it will support. In addition, it will provide for attendees what is required for good Asset Data Collection vs. bad Asset Data Collection.
Blake A. Baca, CMRP, CRL – Owner of BDB Solutions LLC
- Asset Management professional with over 33 years of experience in industry including mining, refining, smelting, oil & gas, power generation, foundry, manufacturing, and material processing.
- Worked for Alcoa, Inc. for the first 20 years of career.
- Finished up Alcoa career as the Maintenance and Engineering Manager at Alcoa Rockdale Operations in Rockdale, Texas as the facility was shut down due to business conditions in December 2008.
- Asset Management Consultant for over 13 years.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree from Texas Tech University.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) and a Certified Reliability Leader (CRL).
- Served as Maintenance Manager for Barrick Gold Corporation (Goldstrike and Cortez Hills Mines) in Elko, Nevada from 2017-2019.
Original session held on August 23, 2023